Synergy is the bringing together of two things and making them better. When I meet with you, we combine my skills with your awareness to customize your session. Not sure where to begin? Click on any of the ‘Book Now’ buttons below and choose a Synergy Initial Session.
The services listed below provide more information on each of my skill sets and can be chosen individually. Cost-saving monthly memberships are available. I am fluent in English and American Sign Language.
Come and learn how to communicate better with your body’s unique healing energies.
Are you ready to journey into your well-being with a safe, nurturing therapeutic massage?
Massage is perhaps one of the oldest healing traditions. Many ancient peoples – including the Greeks, Egyptians, and Chinese– were convinced of the therapeutic properties of massage and used it to treat a variety of ailments. Nearly anyone can benefit from a healing massage.
Massage therapy is the practice of manipulating a person’s muscles and other soft-tissue in order to improve their health. It is a form of manual therapy that includes holding, moving, and applying pressure to the muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia. Combining massage therapy and other manual modalities such as chiropractic care will allow you to make more progress, faster.
Massage can help you with a number of different ailments. One of the immediate benefits of massage is a feeling of deep relaxation and calm. This occurs because massage prompts the release of endorphins – the brain chemicals that produce feelings of well-being. Massage may help with acute lower back pain, anxiety, stress, sports injuries, high blood pressure and insomnia. Massage can improve skin tone and circulation, increase mobility, and heighten mental alertness. Massage is a valuable support for person’s with chronic disease or life threatening illness.
I practice the Cayce/Reilly technique of massage therapy. This technique is recognized worldwide for its effective results.
I offer 30-, 60-, 75-, 90- and 120-minute sessions.
Energy healing with Eden Energy Medicine is a gentle yet powerful therapy that works with your body’s reservoir of subtle energies to remove blocks that then allows for increases in your vitality and enhancement of your health and state of mind. Breaking through these energetic blocks, the body’s inherent ability to heal itself is stimulated. By recognizing energy disruptions early, the energetic problem can be corrected rather than be allowed to progress until physical illness manifests.
Right from the very first session, Diane will work to make corrections to the flow and harmony of your energy. She will teach you self-help methods to maintain this balance at home.
You can use Energy Medicine to help treat illness and relieve pain, stimulate immune function, release stress, improve memory, enhance digestion, and even cope with electromagnetic pollution.
Humanity has been studying the body’s energy centers for thousands of years. Energy healing is based on principles now supported by many in the scientific community. Donna Eden developed the Eden Method over years of personal healing of her own body. She can “see” the energy of our bodies and has trained thousands of practitioners to apply her proven techniques for healing.
I offer a Synergy Initial Session of 120 minutes. Followed up with 60- or 90-minute focused Synergy Sessions.
The purpose of Myofascial Release is to open restrictions (barriers) within the deeper layers of the fascia. Deep releases are performed all over the body in all directions. Fascia is the slightly mobile connective tissue. This connective tissue spreads throughout the body like a 3 dimensional web from head to toe without interruption. It surrounds muscles, groups of muscles, blood vessels, and nerves, binding some structures together, while permitting others to slide smoothly over each other.
The John Barnes’ approach consists of the gentle application of sustained pressure into the fascial restrictions. This slow, gentle low load pressure will allow the fascia to elongate (release). The John F. Barnes’ Myofascial Release Approach® is considered to be the ultimate therapy that is safe, gentle and consistently effective in producing results that last.
I offer 30- or 60-minute sessions. Click on the button below and arrange your appointment today.
Raindrop Essential Oil Massage
Raindrop Therapy combines aromatherapy, reflexology, and more to create a healing and cleansing massage. The purpose of the therapy is to bring total balance, a sense of harmony, and body wellness including mental, physical, and emotional support through the techniques used.
This non-invasive therapy uses a sequence of essential oils dispensed from a bottle in small, rain-like drops approximately six inches above the back. The unique massage technique is used to assist the spine back into alignment and ultimately provides full-body balance.
Raindrop therapy is a powerful technique that was developed by D. Gary Young, the founder of Young Living Essential Oils, in the 1980s. The technique was inspired by the Native American ritual of the Lakota tribe.
Click on the button below and arrange your appointment today.
Chakra/Energy Center Clearing
Chakra (cakra in Sanskrit) means “wheel” and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay “open” and aligned, as they correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being.
When a chakra is blocked, it can significantly impact your life. For example, if your 4th chakra is blocked, your heart is closed and that can give way to feelings of anger, jealousy, fear of betrayal, or grief. Do you speak your mind? Too much?? Not enough? Chances are that your throat chakra (your 5th chakra) is out of balance.
Chakra healing is an excellent way to find balance within your body and mind. Working with your chakras can increase openness, memory, concentration and awareness. Clearing and balancing chakras can create a positive outlook on life. It can heighten creativity and resourcefulness. I have seen individuals find a deep sense of self-worth, self-esteem and self-confidence.
During the session, some clients feel nothing at all. Others describe sensations of moving energy, deep relaxation, feelings of being supported and nurtured, or seeing images and colors in their mind’s eye. Some clients experience an emotional release such as tears, or laughter, or they may develop insight into specific areas of their lives.
I offer 60- and 90-minute Chakra/Energy Center Clearing sessions.
Healthy Wave Gemstone Mats
The use of gemstone heat therapy mats continues to grow in popularity because of the known healing properties of gemstones. Gemstones have been used for centuries for their healing powers. There is a special appeal to these mats because they utilize entirely natural, complex therapies.
Research shows that those living with fibromyalgia, arthritis, Lyme disease, insomnia, hypertension, and even bronchial asthma can find some form of relief. These mats are beneficial for anyone suffering from chronic pains, illnesses, or those who are simply seeking to improve their overall wellness.
Healthy Wave gemstone mats integrate the therapy process beyond the basic gemstones of other companies. They provide an advanced and efficient experience for their users. My office utilizes a 4 therapy Healthy Wave mat that offers natural crystals as well as, far infrared rays, negative ions, and pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF). These therapies work synergistically to provide a relaxing and therapeutic experience.
Use only cool gemstone setting with no PEMF if you are (or may be) pregnant or have a pacemaker or defibrillator. See our Preparation section below for a more complete list of contraindications.
Enjoy a 30-, 60- or 75-minute session.
Preparing for Your Sessions
- Please shower before you arrive to each session. Scented products and lotions can affect your session. Please do not wear any perfumes, scented hair products, aftershave or lotions of any kind.
- For myofascial sessions: women, please wear a 2-piece bathing suit or sports bra and gym shorts; men, a bathing suit or shorts. ABSOLUTELY NO LOTIONS should be worn during this session as it will negate the myofascial release process.
- Before your first energy session, spend some time in reflection. Having a clear purpose will help make the most of your healing session. Chakra and Energy Sessions are done fully clothed.
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing.
- You do not have to shave your legs.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your session. Adequate hydration can assist your body’s healing process.
- If you schedule a workout before your session, please leave at least one hour between the workout and the beginning of your session.
- Certain conditions are contraindicated for massage, energy work, and myofascial release including the use of magnets, Ion pulse therapy and PEMF therapy. Please consult your physician to be sure that Massage, Energy Work, Myofascial Release or a Gem Stone mat session is appropriate for your individual situation.
- If you have a fever or cold symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. Please see cancellation policy for more further information.
- If you have been in contact with anyone in the past week who has Covid or Covid symptoms, please reschedule your appointment two or more weeks from that contact.
When you arrive:
- Use the restroom.
- No mask requirements at this time.
- Come in prepared to relax and enjoy the benefits of your healing session.
Massage and Myofascial Release
What brings you to my door? Tension, stress, pain, pre-natal/post-natal relief or just for deep relaxation. Be prepared to let me know your needs. Please note…I do not do deep tissue massage.
For myofascial sessions: women please wear a 2 piece bathing suit; men a bathing suit or shorts.
Chakra and Energy Medicine
Chakra and Energy Sessions are done fully clothed. Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing. You may get cold during these sessions so plan accordingly for your comfort.
Do you have daily anxiety? Do you find that your neck and back are stiff; are your headaches becoming more frequent? Do you find it hard to concentrate or to speak your mind? Do feelings of jealousy and anger consume you? Reflect on any of these feelings.
What about After my Session?
- Pay attention to our body and it’s needs. You may be energized. Honor that. You may be exhausted. Honor that too. Be kind to yourself.
- Drink LOTS of water. No matter which session you experienced, water will be incredibly beneficial in the healing process.
- Take an Epsom Salt bath. Pour 2 cups of salts into a hot bathtub. Relax for up to 20 minutes. This helps remove toxins.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment. It took you a lifetime to get where you are. Give yourself time to teach your body about the new you. Energy work is cumulative. The more you can work with your body, the longer you will sustain your adjustments. You and your body need to integrate sessions and maintain an at-home self-care routine.